0.99.6.2 - September 26th, 2020
- New Transform and Voxel Shader Brushes
- Refactored the brush menu and add icons.
- Voxel Shader Brush to use Voxel Shaders interactively and directly.
- Transform->Scale Brush : live scale models, point sampled, low quality but fast.
- Transform->Wrap/Crop Brush : live wrap/crop models with mirroring and spacing modes.
- Geometry Mode->Line/Square/Circle: the old center mode is combined with the old line mode
- World editor->
Patternand Wrap Brush: can create patterns from selected object (check the pattern model menu on the right panel).
- Rotate Transform Brush
- Axis rotate : press any inner circle.
- Screen rotate : press the outer circle.
- Sphere rotate : press any point inside the outer circle.
- Snap rotate : press SHIFT or SHIFT+ALT to snap angle to multiple of 5 or 15.
- Boolean operations for groups and objects.
Modify->Mask/Texture: mask and texture models with pattern models.
- Sort: only sorts selected colors if number of selection is greater than one.
- command log: display count of models, scene size, count of voxels for each color, etc.
- command shear [axis] [scale] [scale] shear model, e.g.
shear z 0.2 0.2.
- Camera Control Panel
- click the arrow on the bottom bar to show the camera control panel.
- can change camera global/local position, pitch/yaw/roll angles, save/load camera slots, etc.
- press SHIFT to change values in smaller steps.
- the nine values can also be modified by cmds
cam x/y/z tx/ty/tz rx/ry/rz.
- Pattern Pack
- can load all the models in a project as a pattern pack.
- can create pattern pack from multiple selected objects.
- use LButton/RButton to rotate the preview model; use MWheel to zoom in/out.
- use 1/2 to select previous/next color in the palette.
- use 3/4
- use CTRL+ALT to switch to pattern tool.
- use CTRL to switch to free move tool.
- use ESC to switch between pattern/move brush and select brush in the world editor.
Update log of the official github page.