0.97.4 - 07/05/2016
- New Emissive Area Lighting
Emit->Power: Radiant Flux for Area Lighting
Emit->Glow: Energy loss on closer surface
Emit->Total: Total power for all voxels or power density
GIoption enabled for advanced effects
- Only supports Cubic/RG/RE voxel shape
- For small but strong light source (e.g. point lights), use
- It is recommended to use lower image resolution (e.g.
640x480) when adjusting parameters
- For better quality of final image, use more samples (e.g.
- Not very robust for this version (has several potential artifacts)
- If it is still too dark, do not forget to use
Post->Eto increase exposure
- Fix several artifacts for
Update log of official website.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.